CAP logoCommunity Assistance Program of Moreno Valley

How to Donate

You can help CAP by becoming our partner in alleviating hunger and need in our community. There are several ways to do this: volunteering, donating food or coordinating a canned food drive, and supporting us financially.

To donate, please send a check to the following address:

Community Assistance Program
24594 Sunnymead Blvd., Suite W
Moreno Valley, CA 92553

Please make checks payable to the Community Assistance Program. Thank you!

CAP donations

CAP donations

The E-newsletter
has arrived!

CAP Enewsletter

Subscribe Unsubscribe Change Email